THE COURSE IS AUTHORIZED BY DGR no. 992/2017 AND DDPF no. 459/2017 INSTRUCTION, EDUCATION, ORIENTATION AND REGIONAL SERVICES FOR EDUCATION AND SERVICES FOR THE EMPLOYMENT MARKET, IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGIONAL LAW no. 16/90, ARTICLES. 10-11
First Class provides courses for qualification as “Conference and Exhibition Assistant”.
First Class has been working in the conference and exhibition field in the Marche and nearby regions for 20 years. Since the demand for assistants and the need for specialized personnel in this sector is growing, First Class provides courses to train conference and exhibition assistants.
Aim of the course
The aim of the course is to train professionals for work in the exhibition and conference field. The Conference and Exhibition Assistant receives the visitors and/or conference participants, assists and provides logistic support throughout the course of the event and/or conference. Their behavior, the quality of the information they give, the assistance they provide, the way they relate to the public and the operators all have a substantial impact on client satisfaction.
- Basic notions and information to solve the main problems related to this sector: conference technique, plane and train ticketing, technical tools.
- English language training with in-depth study of the specific terminology of this field
- Make-up and posture courses
Enrollment on the course includes
- 40 hours of classroom-based training conducted by experts
- A 6-day internship
- Inclusion in our database
- Learning materials
- Certificate of participation
The Conference and Exhibition Assistant can work: in conference centers, conference organization agencies, conference centers, communications agencies, hotels, event planners, Professional Congress Organizers and specialized agencies (sport, culture, entertainment, education, tourism, etc…)
High school graduates aged 18-30. The number of places is limited and the candidates are selected. If you are interested please contact us on +39-07154416.
Preferential skills for admission
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of a second language
- Good communication skills
- Good personal appearance